NATIONAL TEAM HIGHLIGHTS
- With 21 career goals, the 24-year-old Pulisic heads into the World Cup tied with Bruce Murray for seventh on the USMNT’s all-time scoring chart.
- Is a three-time winner of U.S. Soccer’s Male Player of the Year award, winning in 2017, 2019 and 2021.
- Captained the side and scored the game-winner in extra time to help the USA defeat Mexico 3-2 in the inaugural Concacaf Nations League Final on June 6, 2021 in Denver.
- Appeared in all six matches at the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup, recording three goals and three assists while garnering Best Young Player and Best XI honors.
- At 20 years, 63 days, became the youngest player to captain the USMNT in an international match in the 1-0 defeat to Italy on Nov. 20, 2018
- Won U.S. Soccer’s Young Male Player of the Year award in 2016.
- Made his USMNT debut in a 4-0 WCQ win against Guatemala on March 29, 2016 in Columbus, in turn becoming the youngest USMNT player to appear in a qualifier at 17 years, 193 days.
- Played in all three matches for the USA at the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Chile.
2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING
- Started 7 of his 10 WCQ appearances and registered a team-best five goals.
- Finished 2022 qualification with 12 career goals in World Cup qualifying, tying him with Eddie Johnson for fourth on the USA’s all-time list.
- Became the sixth USMNT player to record a WCQ hat trick in the 5-1 win vs. Panama on March 27, 2022 in Orlando.
- Scored the game-winning goal in the 2-0 win against Mexico on Nov. 12, 2021 in Cincinnati.
- In the midst of his fourth season with Chelsea, Pulisic followed Clint Dempsey and Brian McBride as the third USMNT player to register 20 goals in the Premier League earlier this season.
- Became the first USMNT player to appear in and win the UEFA Champions League Final, doing so with Chelsea in 2020-21 edition.
- Also won the FIFA Club World Cup and UEFA Super Cup with Chelsea in 2021.
- Bought by Chelsea from Borussia Dortmund on January 2, 2019 for a U.S. record $73 million.
- Spent three-and-a-half seasons with Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund from 2016-19, registering 13 goals and 15 assists in 90 league matches.
- At age 17, came off the bench to become the youngest player to play in and win a domestic European cup final, in Dortmund’s 2-1 win vs. Eintracht Frankfurt in the 2017 DFB Pokal Final.
- Prior to his move to Germany, played for U.S. Soccer Development Academy side PA Classics from 2008-2015.
- Son of Mark and Kelley Pulisic, has one older brother (Chase) and one older sister (Dee Dee).
- Parents met while playing collegiate soccer at George Mason University.
- Dad went on to play nine seasons for the Harrisburg Heat in the indoor National Professional Soccer League from 1991-99.
- Counts Luis Figo as his soccer hero growing up.
- Enjoys playing chess and teaching himself how to play the guitar in his free time.
- Speaks fluent German.
Hershey, PA, United States
The USA moves atop Group D with the win.
The USA has advanced through Group B.
The USMNT drew England 0-0 in Group B play.
Tyler Adams earned Player of the Match honors.
The USA World Cup roster is set.
Twenty-six players have been called up.
The U.S. Men’s National Team used a fourth minute strike from Christian Pulisic and a strong defensive performance in the second half to earn a 1-1 draw with defending Copa América champions Chile in front of 18,033 fans at BBVA Compass Stadium.
Chelsea Football Club and Borussia Dortmund have agreed terms for the permanent transfer of Christian Pulisic.
U.S. Men's National Team midfielders Tyler Adams and Christian Pulisic have been forced to withdraw from the upcoming Kickoff Series matches again Colombia and Peru due to injury.
U.S. Men's National Team midfielder Christian Pulisic has been voted the 2017 U.S. Soccer Male Player of the Year.
With an unlikely combination of results in the final Matchday of CONCACAF Qualifying, the U.S. Men’s National Team was eliminated from contention for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
The U.S. Men’s National Team attacked from the first whistle and utilized a first-half brace from Jozy Altidore as well as well-crafted strikes from Christian Pulisic and Bobby Wood to earn a 4-0 win against Panama in front of a sell-out crowd of 25,303 at Orlando City Stadium.
The U.S. Men's National Team used two second-half goals in the span of 10 minutes from Christian Pulisic to earn a 2-0 World Cup Qualifying victory against Trinidad & Tobago in front of a sellout crowd of 19,188 at Dick's Sporting Goods Park.
The U.S. Men's National Team went on the road to the hostile confines of Estadio Rommel Fernandez and earned a hard-fought 1-1 draw against host Panama thanks to Clint Dempsey's MNT-best 18th career World Cup Qualifying goal.
The U.S. Men's National Team used a hat trick from Clint Dempsey as well as goals from Sebastian Lletget, Michael Bradley and Christian Pulisic to earn an emphatic 6-0 Final Round World Cup Qualifying win against Honduras at Avaya Stadium.
For their excellence at the highest levels of the sport, U.S. Soccer announced forward Jozy Altidore as the 2016 Male Player of the Year and Christian Pulisic as the 2016 Young Male Player of the Year.
U.S. Men’s National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann has named 26 players to the roster that will train in advance of the opening matches of Final Round Qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The Final Round, also known as the “Hex”, begins with USA-Mexico on Nov. 11 in Columbus, Ohio.
The U.S. Men's National Team used a brace from Jozy Altidore and goals from Sacha Kljestan and Paul Arriola to earn a hard-fought 4-0 victory against Trinidad & Tobago Tuesday night.
The U.S. Men's National Team added a handful of new entries to the record books and moved a step closer to reaching the next round of World Cup Qualifying via a 6-0 win away to St. Vincent and the Grenadines at Arnos Vale Stadium on Friday afternoon.
The U.S. Men's National Team added a line to record books as it swept past Bolivia 4-0 at Children's Mercy Park in its final tune-up match before this summer's historic 2016 Copa America Centenario.
U.S. Men's National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann has named the 23-player roster that will compete in the historic 2016 Copa America Centenario.
U.S. Men's National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann has submitted the 40-player preliminary roster for the historic 2016 Copa America Centenario.
U.S. Men's National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann has added midfielders Graham Zusi from Sporting Kansas City and Christian Pulisic from Borussia Dortmund to the roster for USA-Guatemala.
U.S. youth international and Richmond Strikers product William Pulisic announced on Monday via Twitter that he will join his cousin Christian Pulisic at German club Borussia Dortmund for the 2016-17 season, postponing his plans to join the men's soccer program at Duke University this fall.
U.S. Soccer has announced the following nominees for U.S. Soccer Young Male, Young Female and Disabled Player of the Year.
The U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team earned a point in their second match of the 2015 U-17 FIFA World Cup with a 2-2 draw against Croatia. The U.S. now takes on the hosts Chile in their final match of Group A play at Estadio Sausalito in Vina del Mar on Friday, Oct. 23 at 7 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 2 and NBC Universo.
The U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team continues its 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup campaign in Chile against Croatia in the second match of Group A play at Estadio Sausalito in Viña del Mar, Chile on Tuesday, Oct. 20 at 4 p.m. ET (FOX Sports 2/NBC Universo).
The U.S. U-17 Men's National Team lost their World Cup opener to Nigeria on Saturday afternoon, and while few players showed their best, the harshest spotlight shines on coach Richie Williams and his head-scratching lineup decisions, says Tim Froh.
U.S. Under-17 Men's National Team head coach Richie Williams has named the 21-player roster that will represent the United States at the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup, which runs from Oct. 17-Nov. 8 in Chile.
The U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team wrapped up group play at the Vaclav Jezek Tournament with a 1-1 draw against Slovakia.
Richie Williams, U.S. U-17s fulfill World Cup quest: “People are very quick to judge the youth teams”
The U.S. U-17 Men's National Team qualified for their World Cup by the skin of their teeth over the weekend, via a penalty-kick shootout win over Jamaica. Did Richie Williams' side doggedly fulfill a treacherous mission, or stumble across the finish line of minimum expectations? And, wonders Charles Boehm, why do we keep asking these questions of our YNTs?
The U.S. Under-17 Men's National Team will need to go through a playoff match to earn a berth to the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup after Jamaica defeated the USA 1-0 at the 2015 CONCACAF U-17 Championship.
PSW: The U.S. Under-17 Men's National Team defeated Trinidad & Tobago 2-0 in Group A play at the 2015 CONCACAF U-17 Championship. Joe Gallardo and Haji Wright each scored and Richmond United goalkeeper Will Pulisic earned a shutout in net. TSW: The U.S. Under-17 Men's National Team defeated Trinidad & Tobago 2-0 in Group A play at the 2015 CONCACAF U-17 Championship. Joe Gallardo and Haji Wright each scored and goalkeeper Will Pulisic earned a shutout in net.
The U.S. Under-17 Men's National Team got off to a strong start at the 2015 CONCACAF U-17 Championship, earning a 5-0 victory against Cuba in the Group A opener at Estadio Francisco Morazán on Friday.
The U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team scored five unanswered goals for a 5-2 victory against Bermuda at IMG Academy. After falling behind by two goals in the opening 18 minutes, the USA stormed back, with Josh Perez’s 50th-minute goal serving as the winner.
The U.S. Under-17 Men's National Team took mixed returns from their participation in the IMG Cup Boys Invitational in their Bradenton, Florida backyard over the past week, displaying more of the promise – and frustration – that their talented crop of players have become known for.
After opening the tournament with wins over England and Australia, the U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team will close out the 2014 Nike International Friendlies against Brazil on Tuesday, Dec. 2, at 6 p.m. ET at the Premier Sports Campus
U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team head coach Richie Williams has named a 22-player squad for the Josip Katalinski International Tournament that runs from April 3-6 in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Richie Williams names 20-player U-17 Men’s National Team squad for three-match Pacific Northwest tour
Two Richmond Strikers players and a Bethesda SC forward made the 20-player roster for the U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team's three-match tour of the Pacific Northwest going on right now.
The U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team continued its sterling start at the 2014 Aegean Cup by defeating Norway 5-2 on Tuesday to book its place in the tournament’s championship match.
Three locals are among the 28 players chosen for the 2014 Spring Semester of the U.S. U-17 Residency Program in Bradenton, Fla.
The U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team won the 11th edition of the Nike International Friendlies with an impressive display of offensive soccer that yielded a 4-1 win against Brazil in the tournament’s final match.
U.S. Under-17 Men’s National Team head coach Richie Williams named a 20-player roster to travel to the 2013 AGS Cup in Alicante, Spain.
The U.S. Under-15 Boys’ National Team earned its first victory at the Copa Mexico de Naciones, routing Panama 4-0 in Group B play.
U.S. U-15 Boys’ National Team head coach Tony Lepore names 36-player roster for training camp at The Home Depot Center
U.S. Under-15 Boys’ National Team head coach Tony Lepore has named a 36-player roster for the team’s upcoming training camp from Oct. 27-Nov. 3 at The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.
Under-15 Boys’ National Team head coach Tony Lepore names 36-player roster for training camp in Carson, Calif.
U.S. Under-15 Boys’ National Team head coach Tony Lepore has named the 36-player roster for the final training camp in the cycle of U-15 BNT players born in the year 1997.
The impact of Christian Pulisic's Futsal background.