University of Maryland men’s soccer inks 10 recruits to National Letters of Intent
The University of Maryland men’s soccer program announced the signing of 10 incoming recruits for the class of 2021.
Head coach Sasho Cirovski‘s latest signing class features a trio of international players from Ghana, New Zealand and Germany. It also includes seven domestic products, two of which are from in-state club Baltimore Armour.
“I am very excited to announce our 2021 recruiting class,” stated Cirovski. “We have players from great high school and club programs, and also with quality international experiences.”
See below for the full list of future Terrapins who have inked National Letters of Intent during the fall signing period. To read more about each player, Click Here.
- Caden Byrnes (Littleton, Colo. / Real Colorado)
- Alex Nitzl (Neuried, Germany / Bayern Munich)
- Joshua Bolma (Accra, Ghana / Black Rock FC)
- Kyle Brown (Baldwin, Md. / Baltimore Armour)
- Griffin Dillon (Draper, Utah / La Roca FC)
- Henry Hamilton (Wellington, New Zealand / Wellington Phoenix Academy)
- Dalton Hass (Lindenhurst, Ill. / FC United)
- Richie Nichols (Towson, Md. / Baltimore Armour)
- Marcus Garcia (Albuquerque, N.M. / Rio Rapids SC)
- Caden Stafford (Cincinnatus, N.Y. / Philadelphia Union Academy)
St. John's men's soccer signed two 2021 recruits.
Louisville signed 8 men's soccer recruits.
The Indiana Hoosiers added seven new recruits.
Notre Dame unveiled its 2021 signing class.
NC State unveiled its early signing class.
Creighton signed four new Bluejays for 2021.