Girls Academy unveils Conference Reps for player-led board
For the inaugural 2020-2021 season, the Conference Reps will include the following players: Tophat’s Isabel Smith (Southeast), Cedar Stars Academy Bergen’s Sophia Gambuti (Northeast), Sporting Delaware’s Tyla Walker (Atlantic), Cincinnati United’s Sydney Skinner (Mid-America), San Antonio City’s Faith Wylie (Frontier), Utah Royals FC AZ’s Isabella Leonard (Southwest) and FC Bay Area’s Elise Evans (Northwest).
The Girls Academy Advisory Panel (GAAP) is the first-ever player-led board in youth soccer which represents the Girls Academy’s ‘by the players, for the players’ philosophy. It will also include Conference Reps at the coach / administrator level, which have already been announced:
• Frontier | Megan McCormick | [email protected]
• Mid-America | Katlin Okamoto | [email protected]
• Mid-Atlantic | Nicci Wright | [email protected]
• Northeast | Kelly Sims | [email protected]
• Northwest | Giovanni Monroe | [email protected]
• Southeast | Alexa Diaz | [email protected]
• Southwest | Kayley Sullivan | [email protected]
To learn more about the GAAP, Click Here.
The Girls Academy continues to invest in video technology.
The GA shared its initial conference alignment.
The Girls Academy named Amber Klimek as Director of Operations.
The Girls Academy announces several key leadership roles.
The Girls Academy is expanding the Northwest Conference.
The Girls Academy announced Lesle Gallimore as Commissioner.