USYNT roster pool member Thai Quallich joins Florida Gators 2023 signing class
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Midfielder Thai Quallich has joined the 2023 Gator Soccer signing class, Florida Head Coach Samantha Bohon announced.
Quallich is the ninth to sign with the Gators for the incoming class of 2023.
“I chose Florida for many reasons,” Quallich said. “Most significant being the excellent academic institution is along with the opportunity to represent my home state on the soccer field in the SEC.”
Currently playing for California-based youth club Santa Rosa United in the ECNL, Quallich’s hometown is Largo, Fla. She is a member of the U.S. Youth Women’s National Team roster pool, and has previously won nan ECNL National Championship with Real Colorado.
See below for more information on Quallich.
Thai Quallich IG: @thai_quallich TikTok: @thai_quallich TW: @Thai20244490
- Position: Midfielder
- High School: U.S. Performance Academy
- Hometown: Largo, Fla.
- Club Team: Santa Rosa United
- Played at Real Colorado before joining Santa Rosa United this year.
- Real Colorado won 2022 ECNL U17 National Title
- Part of U.S. National Team U17 player pool
- U.S. National Team U15 camp and player pool
- 2016 Florida State champions with Tampa Bay United 05
- Played as a sophomore and junior with Columbine High School
- Scored 16 goals with 19 assists in two seasons of high school action
- Columbine H.S. lost in overtime in 2022 Colorado High School Activities Association 5A semifinal
- 2022 Colorado High School Soccer Coaches Association 5A All-State honorable mention
- 2022 Jefferson County League (5A) All-Conference second team