Notre Dame women’s soccer welcomes five incoming student-athletes
The University of Notre Dame women’s soccer program has unveiled their latest recruiting class, featuring five incoming student-athletes.
Head coach Nate Norman received National Letters of Intent from players that represent some of the top youth clubs in the nation, including Crossfire Premier (2), PDA, San Diego Surf and SC del Sol. They will join the Fighting Irish ahead of the Fall 2021 campaign.
“We always try to recruit a very specific type of person into our program,” Norman said. “Notre Dame is a unique school where one must be a very talented player, student, and the type of person who longs to grow in their service to others. This group of players fits all those criteria. They address some of our immediate concerns, and will continue to drive our program forward on and off the field.”
To learn more about each member of the class, Click Here.
Notre Dame Women’s Soccer Recruiting Class:
- Midfielder Aly Akers (Bellevue, WA/Crossfire Premier ECNL)
- Defender Katie Coyle (Middletown, NJ/PDA)
- Midfielder Sophia Fisher (Scottsdale, AZ/San Diego Earthquakes/SC del Sol)
- Defender Maddie Mooney (Seattle, WA/Crossfire Premier ECNL)
- Defender Kaylie Ronan (Carlsbad, CA/San Diego Surf SC)