NC State men’s soccer adds three players to Top-5 ranked signing class
RALEIGH – NC State men’s soccer head coach George Kiefer and his staff have announced the addition of three players to the 2021 signing class, as Noe Cabezas, Cam Murray and Henrique Santos inked National Letters of Intent to join the Wolfpack.
Cabezas and Murray signed with the team as previously announced in May, and Santos is the most recent addition to the squad. They join a list of 2021 newcomers that has been ranked fifth nationally by TopDrawerSoccer.com and will join the Pack for the upcoming 2021 fall campaign.
Defender • Perth, Western Australia • Perth Glory FC
• Played internationally with Perth Glory Youth team
• Transferring from Monroe College where he won the 2019 NJCAA national championship with the Mustangs
• Tallied a goal and three assists in 19 games with Monroe College
Forward • Algarve, Portugal • Portimonense SC
• Played for Portimonense SC, which is a first division club in Portugal
• Played for UD Leiria in the 1st Division U-19 and finished as the sixth-best team in a competitive league
• Played in 3rd National Portuguese Division for Armacenenses and for AC Marinhense