Mount St. Mary’s women’s soccer signs four recruits for class of 2021
Emmitsburg, Md. – The Mount St. Mary’s women’s soccer team welcomes four players as part of this year’s recruiting class. Madison Bee (Haddonfield, N.J.), Drew Camp (Kintnersville, Pa.), Emily Streett (Sykesville, Md.) and Kelsey White (Northfield, N.J.) will join the roster this fall.
“We are very excited to have this group joining us this fall,” said head coach Tori Krause. “The newcomers include players in a variety of positions and we look forward to the impact they will make this fall.”
The Mountaineers open the regular season at Radford with a 7:00 p.m. match on Thursday, August 19. The home opener is slated for Saturday, August 21, at 1:00 p.m. against Robert Morris. The Mount will host Delaware State for an exhibition game on Friday, August 13, at 5:00 p.m.
To learn more about each player, read below:
- Joins the Mount after playing the past two seasons at Temple University
- Appeared in 16 matches over the past two seasons at Temple
- Scored a pair of goals during freshman year, scoring twice against Delaware State.
- Varsity starter and leading goal scorer in her four years at Haddonfield Memorial High School, finishing with 85 career goals.
- Lettered all four years in high school.
- Finished with six goals as an outside back.
- A team captain, named First Team All-County.
- In 2021, helped lead team to county title. In 2019, helped team to state semifinals as well as county and regional championships in Class 2