POLL: What do you think of Hope Solo’s suspension from USWNT?
U.S. Soccer has suspended goalkeeper Hope Solo from the U.S. Women’s National Team for six months for her comments following the USA’s loss to Sweden in the Olympic quarterfinals. Solo will not be eligible for selection to the U.S. Women’s National Team until February of 2017, and has also had her contract with the team terminated.
+Read the full release on Hope Solo’s suspension
FEATURED TRYOUTS & CAMPS
- Loudoun Premier Cup 2023 - Applications Open Now
- Commonwealth Clash 2023 - Take Labor Day Weekend Off
- Spain 2023 Summer Academy Program
- Earn Cash Back While You Travel For Youth Soccer
- Official Elite Summer Soccer Camps with Elite Pro Clubs in Europe