USC, Washington and Stanford players receive Pac-12 weekly honors
The Pac-12 Conference has announced its women’s soccer Players of the Week following the latest round of competition in the 2022 NCAA season.
Offensive Player of the Week: Croix Bethune, Sr., USC (Alpharetta, Ga.)
2 games, 3 goals, 3 assists, 9 points
- Totaled three goals and three assists in No. 20 USC’s wins at Oregon State (5-1) and Oregon (4-0).
- Involved in six of the Trojans’ nine goals in the victories.
- Scored both game winners, with one goal and two assists contributing to the win in Corvallis and two goals and one assist to the win over the Ducks.
- Doubled her season totals in goals and points over the weekend, and was one away from doubling her assist count.
- Leads the Trojans in goals (5), assists (7) and points (17).
- Leads the Conference in assists, is sixth in points and 10th in goals.
- Fourth career Pac-12 Player of the Week award (Nov. 1, 2021; Sept. 27, 2021; Apr. 12, 2020).
Defensive Player of the Week: Shae Holmes, Gr., Washington (Highlands Ranch, Colo.)
2 games, 1 goal, 1 assist, 3 points
- Put in her second career goal and first since 2019 to win the match against Utah (3-2), scoring directly off a free kick with three minutes left.
- Banked an assist on the final goal of the Huskies’ 4-1 victory over Colorado, her third of the season.
- Assisted in limiting the Buffs’ top-10 scoring offense to a single goal.
- First career Pac-12 weekly award and Washington’s first Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week award since Sept. 12, 2017 (Jessica Udovich).
Goalkeeper of the Week: Ryan Campbell, Jr., Stanford (Laguna Beach, Calif.)
2 games, 180 minutes, 0 goals allowed, 3 saves
- Kept both Arizona and Arizona State scoreless over the weekend, bringing her season shutout total to five.
- Held the Sun Devils, which entered the match fifth in the country in scoring offense (3.12), without a goal for the first time this season.
- Leads the Conference in shutouts and is second in goals against average (0.66)
- First career Pac-12 weekly award and Stanford’s first Goalkeeper of the Week since Oct. 2, 2018 (Alison Jahansouz).
Offensive Player of the Week: Gianna Christiansen, ARIZ; Alexia Delagdo, ASU; Karlie Lema, CAL; Allie Montoya, STAN; Reilyn Turner, UCLA; Summer Yates, WASH; Grayson Lynch, WSU.
Defensive Player of the Week: Angela Baron, ARIZ; Sydney Collins, CAL; Kennedy Wesley, STAN; Lilly Reale, UCLA; Brooklyn Courtnall, USC; Bridget Rieken, WSU.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Hope Hisey, ARIZ; Angelina Anderson, CAL; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA; Anna Smith, USC; Nadia Cooper WSU.
The SEC announced its Players of the Week.
The SEC announced player awards for Week 6.
The nation's top players have been selected.
A total of 41 women's players are featured.
Top rated NCAA midfielders entering the new season.
Top rated NCAA defenders entering the new season.