Pac-12 Players of the Week revealed following final week of regular season
The Pac-12 women’s soccer Players of the Week were revealed following the final slate of action in the regular season.
Offensive Player of the Week: Olivia Athens, Sr., UCLA (Atherton, Calif.)
1 game, 4 shots, 1 goal
- Scored a goal in the 88th minute of a 2-2 tie against USC, helping the Bruins come-from-behind for the draw.
- Finished the game with a team-high-tying four shots, including three shots on goal.
- Second career late-game goal against the Trojans, with the first being a double overtime game-winner in 2018.
- Seventh different UCLA player to earn Pac-12 weekly honors this season.
Defensive Player of the Week: Kiki Pickett, Sr., STANFORD (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
1 game, 2 shots, 1 assist, 0 goals allowed
- Recorded the game-winning assist in the 93rd minute of a 1-0 win over rival California, leading the counter-attack after an interception at midfield.
- Played all 93 minutes of the game, limiting the Bears to just two shots and one corner kick.
- Earned her first assist of the season in her final collegiate game, capping off her career as a three-time Pac-12 champion and two-time national champion.
- Third career Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honor.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Marissa Zucchetto, Sr., WASHINGTON STATE (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
1 game, 13 saves, 0 goals allowed
- Recorded a career-best 13 saves in a 0-0 draw against rival Washington.
- The 13 saves were the highest by a Pac-12 goalkeeper this season, and tied for the fourth-best single-game mark in Cougar history.
- Became the first Washington State goalkeeper with double-digit saves since 2015.
- Played all 110 minutes and posted her fifth and final shutout of the season.
- First career Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week honor.
Offensive Player of the Week: Jill Aguilera, Arizona; Shanade Hopcroft, Colorado; Ally Cook, Oregon; Civana Kuhlmann, Stanford; Tara McKeown, USC.
Defensive Player of the Week: Sabrina Enciso, Arizona; Chai Cortez, Oregon; Brianne Riley, UCLA; Kaylene Pang, Washington.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Hope Hisey, Arizona; Dani Hansen, Colorado; Charlotte Brisley, Oregon; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA.