Potomac area teams learn 2019 Girls ECNL Playoff groups
The 2019 ECNL Playoff Draw was held on Thursday evening, setting the stage for the postseason action coming up June 25 – July in San Diego, Calif.
Thirteen Potomac area teams from the U13-U19 age groups were drawn into their respective groups for the Champions League Playoffs and National Finals.
While the U-13 and U-18/19 national championships will be decided in San Diego, the U-14, U-15, U-16 and U-17 age groups will be competing for advancement to Richmond, Va. for the National Finals in July.
Click here to view the full ECNL Draw video, including the North American and Showcase Cup divisions.
See below for a look at the groups drawn for the U-14, U-15, U-16 and U-17 Champions League Playoffs, as well as the U-13 and U-18/19 National Finals.
U-13 National Finals
- Virginia Development Academy (17-2-1 | 71 Goals For, 21 Goals Against) drawn into Group D as the 2nd seed of the 4-team group.
U-14 Champions League
- Richmond United (13-6-1 | 54 Goals For, 31 Goals Against) slotted into the 3rd seed for Group A.
- McLean Youth Soccer (14-3-3 | 37 Goals For, 17 Goals Against) was drawn into Group E, in the 2nd position.
- Virginia Development Academy (13-5-2 | 49 Goals For, 34 Goals Against) secured the 3rd slot in Group H.
U-15 Champions League
- Richmond United (16-1-3 | 55 Goals For, 12 Goals Against) took the No. 1 spot in Group F.
U-16 Champions League
- McLean Youth Soccer (13-5-2 | 45 Goals For, 16 Goals Against) was drawn into Group A, occupying the 3rd seed.
- Maryland United (13-5-4 | 33 Goals For, 13 Goals Against) occupies the 3rd slot in Group E.
- BRYC Elite Academy (15-3-2 | 46 Goals For, 14 Goals Against) heads up Group H, as the top seed.
U-17 Champions League
- McLean Youth Soccer (19-1-0 | 88 Goal For, 14 Goals Against) is the No. 1 seed in Group A.
- BRYC Elite Academy (13-7-0 | 44 Goals For, 30 Goals Against) was drawn into Group E, as the 4th seed.
U-18/19 Champions League
- McLean Youth Soccer (17-2-1 | 84 Goals For, 11 Goals Against) secured the No. 2 seed in Group B.
- Bethesda SC (13-3-1 | 48 Goals For, 9 Goals Against) takes the 3rd slot in Group C.
- BRYC Elite Academy (16-2-2 | 46 Goals For, 22 Goals Against) slotted as the 3rd seed in Group D.