Empire Cup 2022
Eastern Washington Surf SC and Washington East SC are excited to announce that Empire Cup will span two weekends! We are thrilled to provide an unparalleled tournament experience for Premier, Select, and Juniors teams!
Date: June 10-12, 2022
Location: Plantes Ferry Sports Complex
Age groups: U11-U19
• U11-U12: $695
• U13-U19: $795
Date: June 18-19, 2022
Location: Plantes Ferry Sports Complex
Age groups: U5-U19
• U5/U6: $95 (Saturday only)
• U7/U8 (5v5): $295
• U9/10 (7v7): $495
• U11/12 (9v9): $595
• U13-U19: $695
About the Virginia Cannon Cup
The Virginia Cannon Cup is Virginia Soccer Association’s Memorial Day tournament. This year’s tournament will offer tiered divisions of competition to provide an appropriate and competitive environment for all teams. The tournament will host boys and girls teams U9-U19 with games played on turf or Bermuda fields. Clubs interested in bringing several teams to the Virginia Cannon Cup should contact Tournament Co-Directors Alli Trask at [email protected] and Nick Foglesong at [email protected] as soon as possible for discount opportunities.
Each age group will be broken into tiered divisions. The Cannon Cup, is the top bracket for each age group. Age groups will then be broken into Cavalry Division (2nd bracket), and the Bull Run Division (3rd bracket) as needed. The tournament will take place on Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. Each team will be guaranteed 3 games over the course of the weekend with champions being named in every division.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Do you offer multi-team discounts?
Q: Is this a Stay to Play Event?
A: No, teams are free to choose their own hotels.
Q: Where will the games be located?
A: Games will be played primarily in Prince William County. You can find a full list of our facilities at https://www.vsaonline.org/tournaments/field-information
Q: Will coaches with multiple teams be deconflicted?
A:We will do our best to deconflict all coaches. If a coach has multiple teams please make sure their name is entered the same for both teams to make sure it is caught.
The Jefferson Cup, regarded as one of the top rated youth soccer tournaments in the country, features some of the nation’s top natural grass playing surfaces in the country with over 32 synthetic turf fields, including the River City Sportsplex, which is one of the nations largest turf complexes.
All top brackets at the Jefferson Cup will be played on synthetic turf fields. Combining the nation’s top level competition with the nation’s top natural grass fields and synthetic fields makes the Jefferson Cup the #1 choice for tournament competition.
Bring your own 7v7 team to Texas and compete against some of the nation’s best in the Soccer Youth All-American Super Cup. Put together a team of friends or enter your own club team, it’s up to you! All matches are played at the beautiful Round Rock Multipurpose Complex, home of the BIG 12 Championship. Special onsite activities such as our Skills Challenges, Performance Training Session, and Soccer Youth Village setup will be available for the players. Extensive social media coverage of the events featured on the nation’s fastest growing youth soccer platform. Plus, all players have the opportunity to be selected for an upcoming Soccer Youth All-American Series during summer of 2022.
The Super Cup will be LOADED with talent from all around the United States. Featuring teams of our best players from the Golden Cup, as well as club teams from around the nation. Expecting a huge turn out in TEXAS!
When: March 4 – 6, 2022
Who: Boys and girls U15 – U18/19
Where: Loudoun Soccer Park & Evergreen Sportsplex, Leesburg, Loudoun County, Virginia, Word of Grace Christian Center in Herndon, Virginia and other various locations coming soon.
Field Type: Turf
2022 Registration Rates:
Early Bird (early registration discount if received before December 20th): $1125
Reg (After December 20th): $1200
*Payment for the Loudoun Soccer College Showcase is due upon registration and should may be made either by credit card or check. Credit card payments will incur a 3% payment fee.
Check payments should accompany a printed copy of the application and be made to:
Loudoun Soccer Club
19798 Sycolin Rd
Leesburg VA 20175
Match Duration: Two 35-minute halves, 5 minute halftime
Roster Size: Max 28
Guest Players: Max 7
Game Day Roster: Max 20
Please note: Top-bracket U16, U17 and U18/19 teams will play as early as 3 pm on Friday.
|Application available:||October 18, 2021|
|Early Bird application deadline:||December 20, 2021|
|Application deadline:||February 7, 2022|
|De-conflict request deadline:||February 8, 2022|
|Registration payment deadline:||February 8, 2022|
|Team acceptance:||February 9, 2022|
|Brackets released:||February 10, 2022|
|Schedules released*:||February 18, 2022|
|Hotel deadline:||February 18, 2022|
|Online Check-in deadline:||February 18, 2022|
Please note, teams will not be accepted until payment has been received.
If Loudoun Soccer has not received payment by the deadline stated above, teams will be placed on a wait list.
- All teams may roster a maximum of 28 players (including guest players), but only 20 may dress for any single game.
- The information about the 20 players participating in any given game must be represented on a game roster to be provided by the team to the field marshal at the field prior to each game.
- Players must be registered with a national affiliate of the USSF and must be born during or after the year indicated by the age division in which they are to compete.
- A maximum of seven (7) guest players per team are permitted.
- Authorized player passes will be verified against the official team roster at registration.
- Teams from outside Region I must have a “Permission to Travel” form signed and stamped by their Association if registering using US Youth Soccer credentials.
- Coaches with conflicts for a maximum of TWO TEAMS ONLY should submit a Deconflict Request as soon as their team is notified of acceptance to the Showcase. The Loudoun Soccer College Showcase coordinators will make best attempts to honor requests but cannot guarantee to resolve all conflicts.
If you are a player, unattached to any team in this event, and would like to play as a guest with a team, you can register yourself here. Team Managers can add guest players or search for guest players through the Event link on their team accounts.
If the Showcase is cancelled on or before February 3rd, 2022 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Loudoun Soccer will provide teams with a 100 percent refund of the application fee for the Showcase. If the Showcase is cancelled after this date, a partial refund of the application fee will be returned to accepted teams due to the non-recoverable costs and expenses incurred by Loudoun Soccer for the Showcase.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Tournament Director at [email protected]
- Girls Weekend – Nov 13/14
- Boys Weekend – Nov 20/21
Located in Lancaster, PA
Come to Lancaster, Pa and find out why the Hempfield Fall Classic is THE event teams, coaches, players, and parents all look forward to each year.
The Hempfield Fall Classic Tradition Continues
- Quality grass and turf fields
- Teams from 9 states each year
- Levels of play for all travel soccer teams — Premier, Classic, Travel A and B teams
Whether you are a State Champion or a New Team just beginning the travel soccer experience, we offer appropriate and challenging levels of competition for your team.
- Younger Teams: a run at a championship is the perfect to top off your fall season.
- Older, High School-age Teams (U16-U19): kickoff your showcase season with our College Showcase!
- Optional college showcase player exhibition games will be played on Friday evening November 20
- Event is insured
We look forward to seeing you in November 2021!
College Showcase – for all U16-19 Teams!
- All U16-19 Teams, at all levels of play will participate and have the opportunity to be seen by college coaches.
- Kick off your college showcase season at the Fall Classic!
- Special Player ID Exhibition Games opportunity too.
- Profile books will be created and available electronically to college coaches.
Three great weekends of great competition! Over the past several years the Capital Fall Classic has grown from a modest tournament of 200 teams to a record 660 teams in 2019.
Recreational Weekend: November 6-7, 2021
Girls Weekend: November 13-14, 2021
Boys Weekend: November 20-21, 2021