Getting recruited to college soccer is a serious game

Learn about our player profiles here
+ ADD A PLAYER
Youth Boys Aug 24, 2012

Fredericksburg Cup boys’ weekend

The Fredericksburg Cup welcomes its boys’ weekend tomorrow and Sunday with games at Dixon Park and Patriot Park, following up on a successful girls’ weekend.

Play will start tomorrow morning in the Under-10 through U-19 age groups.

Keep track of the standings and results here.

Saturday’s forecast is for cooler temperatures, with a high of 74 degrees and a 60 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms. Sunday’s forecast is for temperatures in the mid-80s and a 40 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms.

 

Featured Players

Forward, Midfielder
See Commitment List