NATIONAL TEAM HIGHLIGHTS
- First called up to the USMNT squad for the Paraguay game in March 2018 in Cary, NC, having also been summoned by the England U21 squad at this time but chose to play for the U.S.
- Given his senior national team debut by interim head coach Dave Sarachan on May 28, 2018, playing the full 90 and registering his first career assist in a 3-0 win against Bolivia in Chester, PA.
- Member of the USMNT that won the 2019-20 CONCACAF Nations League – the inaugural edition of the competition – starting in the 1-0 win against Honduras in the semifinal
- Earned six caps and collected two assists in his debut year with the USA in 2018.
2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING
- Made his World Cup qualifying debut in the 0-0 draw at El Salvador (September 2, 2021) – the first game of the Octagonal.
- Led all USMNT players with 1,061 minutes player during qualifying and tied Kelly Acosta and Tyler Adams with 13 appearances in the 14 matches during the Octagonal.
- Scored two critical goals, first bagging the equalizer in the 4-1 win at Honduras on Sept. 8, 2021 before scoring the lone goal in the 1-0 win vs. El Salvador on Jan. 27, 2022.
- Registered three assists, tying for first on the team with Ricardo Pepi, providing in the 1-1 draw with Canada on Sept. 5, 2021 and two more in the 5-1 win vs. Panama on March 27, 2022.
- Helped Fulham win the EFL Championship and promotion back to the Premier League for the 2022-23 season.
- Named to 2021-22 EFL Championship Team of the Season
- Joined Fulham (then in Premier League) on August 20, 2020 from Wigan Athletic.
- The latest in a line of USMNT players that have starred for Fulham – earning the team the nickname: “Fulhamerica.” Among the USMNT stars to have played at Fulham are Eddie Lewis, Carlos Bocanegra, Brian McBride, Clint Dempsey, Kasey Keller, Eddie Johnson and Tim Ream.
- Was named Everton U-18 Player of the season in 2014-15
- Signed with the Everton Academy at age 11 in 2013
- Son of Marlon and Kelly … Born in Milton Keyes, England, Robinson’s grandmother established the family’s U.S. citizenship by way of her residency in White Plains, N.Y.
- His father, Marlon, grew up in the Empire State and went on to play collegiate soccer at Duke University
- An avid fan of “Star Wars”, Antonee’s nickname “Jedi” comes from being coached by his father and Marlon’s practice of allowing his players to pick their own nicknames
- His early career at Everton was plagued by injury, but his career was almost derailed by a heart problem. Robinson was set to move from Wigan to AC Milan on the January 2020 transfer deadline day, but the move fell through due to a heart irregularity discovered in his medical exam.
- Is a talented piano player and excellent at card tricks
- Can solve the Rubix cube in record time