Filter News By:
Skip to content
News tagged with - injury prevention
- Oct 6, 2015Is heading the culprit in concussions? The mistake we are making
- Sep 15, 2015No Pain, No Game? How to listen to your body when “new-season soreness” hits
- Sep 11, 2015The Dynamic Warm-up: Five easy steps to reducing injuries
- Sep 4, 2015LeBolt: Five things parents aren’t doing to protect their kids from concussions
- Aug 18, 2015LeBolt: Five ways to ruin preseason soccer training
- Jul 28, 2015Want to cut overuse injury in half? Teach your kids to use both feet
- Jun 23, 2015In praise of Dawn Scott, the USWNT’s “24th Woman”
- May 12, 2015Overuse is Insanity: Five simple changes to keep it healthy
- May 5, 2015Injury Prevention: Not magic, just maintenance
- Feb 24, 2015Prevent cold-weather muscle strains: Five dos and don’ts
- Feb 3, 2015LeBolt: Should your kid be a specialist, or general practitioner?
- Jan 27, 2015LeBolt: What’s so wrong with early specialization?
- Jan 20, 2015LeBolt: Five simple tests to identify increased risk of ACL tear
- Oct 21, 2014Women’s World Cup TurfGate: FIFA, listen up!
- Sep 30, 2014Dr. Wendy LeBolt: Dangerous headers are just stupid
- Aug 26, 2014Injury prevention made easy: Have your players self-monitor their training readiness
- May 28, 2014Does heading a soccer ball really lead to brain injury?
- May 23, 2014Postgame is when pregame begins: Eat, drink, rest, play
- Mar 17, 2014Balancing the Books: What every coach can do to battle ACL injuries
- Mar 5, 2014Overlap season spreads kids thin: The 6+ program to prevent over-training injuries
- Feb 18, 2014Survival Training: Five healthy ways to tackle Icebreaker tournaments
- Feb 14, 2014Schwartz: Your best 11 starts with periodization
- Jan 27, 2014Taking Action Against Concussions: Eight things you can do with your team right now
- Jan 14, 2014Three strategies to help avoid soccer injuries: Safety, Gear, Move
- Nov 26, 2013Shin splint season: Danger looms when athletes change playing surfaces