-NC ODP STATE TEAM 2013-2017 -REGION III Player Pool 2014/2015
Haley is a very confident player going at opponents off the dribble with creativity. She is a take on artist who is creative with the ball in the attack (speed and athleticism). A player that uses both legs equally well and knows how to finish.
Known for strong defensive tackles, aerial play on both sides of the ball, and consistent passing. Commands the back line. Named to Best 11 in October 2015 and November 2016 with OPSA. Team Captain. MD ODP. Named All Conference Player. HS Team Named Top 25 in US. Coaches comments - Very coachable player, great pace on the field, patience to make the right tackle and strategic vision. Recently moved to ECNL
Guilianna Johnston has a phenomenal work ethic and the versatility and flexibility to play effectively in almost every position on the field. Solid with both feet, she is a player who has no problem adapting to the technical, tactical, physical and psychological demands of the game. Guilinanna currently plays for the highly ranked Martin United Predators (under Laurie Grissman). She was previously with the highly ranked Syosset Spirit (now East Meadow
Md ODP, Region 1 Camp, Italy Tour, Bethesda U-15 ECNL
Thalia Pilar Morisi is the center midfielder on the nationally ranked East Meadow Olympique Marsielle team ,which has gone undefeated 10-0-2 record and ranked No. 7 nationally by Youth Soccer Ranking USA and 8th nationally by TopDrawersoccer.com. Thalia is a highly technical and unselfish player. Her greatest attribute is her ability to make the players around her better. She is a versatile player whose vision and feel for the game allows
+Total Global Sports Profile Accolades / Media Coverage
- All-Star Teams Announced for the 2016 US Youth Soccer ODP Girls Thanksgiving Interregional
- All-Broward 3A-2A-1A girls soccer team honors, Coach of the Year
+East Meadow SC '04 YouTube Channel Born in 2004, Shae McGinty is a goalie on the nationally ranked East Meadow Olympique Marseille team, which has gone undefeated in the fall of 2016 with a 10-0-2 record and was ranked No. 7 nationally by Youth Soccer Rankings USA, and 8th nationally by TopDrawerSoccer.com. Shae provides leadership through on-field communication and encouragement. She has good intuition to see and read the game well.
2016-2017 was Mila’s first season at East Meadow SC. She is an 05’ that currently plays for nationally ranked East Meadow Olympique Marseille 04’ Pre-ECNL team. With Mila’s contribution on the wings and forward her team has gone undefeated in the fall of 2016 with a 10-0-2 record. She is one of the top leaders in assists and goals on the team. All though she is the youngest player on
Very physical on the field with the speed & quickness needed to shut-down speedy strikers. Keen sense of angles & field supporting her sharp passing abilities. Possesses Quick strike & better than average air game allowing for a real threat on corners & set-pieces. Big heart, great teammate & dedicated player who loves the game.
- IMG Top 150 (Class of 2019)
- 2016 CISAA All Conference (Freshman Year)
- 2016 NCSCA All Region Team (Freshman Year)
- 2016 Providence Day School NCISAA Semi-Finalist
- 2015-17 ECNL Mid-Atlantic Player to Watch
- 2015 US Soccer Training Center NC
- 2013-14 ODP State Team NC
- 2014-17 Charlotte SA ECNL Team Captain
- 2016 ECNL Nationals Showcase Cup Semi-Finalist
- 2013-14 Charlotte United FC NPL Team Captain
- 2014 USYS NC State Cup Champions
+Highlight Video Recent Accomplishments: ➢ Named All Nassau County for second consecutive year by Nassau Coaches Association ➢ Voted Team Captain September 2016 – Manhasset HS ➢ Helped lead Manhasset HS to Nassau County Class A Semi-finals (furthest advancement in school history) ➢ Leading scorer for Club team
-Super Y 2003 Girls National Pool -Virginia 2003 Girls State ODP Pool -Virginia Soccer Association Weekly Best 11 -USTC National Finalist -Virginia Development Academy (VDA) ID Program For contact please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Romano has a phenomenal work ethic and the versatility and flexibility to play effectively in almost every position on the field. Solid with both feet; she is a player who has no problem adapting to the technical, tactical, physical and psychological demands of the game. Emma currently plays for nationally ranked East Meadow Olympique Marseille, which has gone undefeated in the fall of 2016 with a 10-0-2 record and was
Gabby is a 5-10 mid fielder who's primary position is either attacking or holding mid. She has great size and power for her age group and in light of this, is a threat to score from anywhere on the field. Gabby has the foot skills to control the ball and the passing ability to make things happen from the middle of the field. Gabby is a Captain for her club team
Melina is a highly effective left winger that consistently is able to take the ball down the line, utilizing her speed and physicality to create creating opportunities for her teammates to score goals with her crosses into the box. She was also highly recommended by the Red Bulls training clinic to participate in their development sessions.
- Isabella Romano is a natural left footed player who has the strength and ability to play center back and center forward.
- Isabella was previously with the highly-ranked Syosset Spirt team and currently plays in the Pre-ECNL with East Meadow Soccer Club Olympique Marseille. Her current team has gone undefeated in the fall of 2016 with a 10-0-2 record and was ranked No. 7 Nationally by Youth Soccer Rankings USA.
- Isabella has
- U16 Virginia State Cup Champion '15
- NPL Virginia State Champion '15
- Region 1 Semi-Finalist, '16
- Marshall HS Varsity Soccer starter as Freshman
- Marshall HS Conference 13 Champion
- All Conference Team 1 - '15
- All Conference Team 2 - Honorable Mention-'16
- Member of VA ODP '12
- Final Four VA State Cup '16
Maggie Pierce Soccer Biography First Class of 2019 Commit to the University of North Carolina Positions: Currently Center Mid (CASL ’00 ECNL and Cardinal Gibbons High School), Previously Center Back (CASL ’01 ECNL and Oak City United Futbol Club) and Center Forward (NC ’00 ODP Championships) Birthdate: 10 August 2001 High SchoolView Full Player Profile