The Soccer Wire and all related “Soccer Wire” website properties herein are owned and operated 100% by HummerSport, LLC of the Commonwealth of Virginia. HummerSport, LLC offers multiple internet software solutions and electronic publications focused on news, communications, and services for the “grass-roots” sports participant market in the United States.
We do not, and will never sell your information to others or share your personal information for any reason other than specifically, exclusively, and privately with a 3rd party email processing company for the purpose of emailing you the publications to which you may subscribe.
The ONLY information we require of you in order to receive our email newsletters is a valid email address. Your providing of personal information other than an email address is completely voluntary, and would only ever be used to help us better understand our subscribers for the purpose of improving our offerings.
If anyone suspects the misuse of their information, they should contact us immediately by calling 703-433-1887, or by emailing email@example.com
Here Are Some Other Facts About Information and Policies
- We do not run pop up/under advertising of any kind.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs)*
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not display email addresses you provide unless you do so with with knowledge in advance, such as including your information when submitting news information or comments in a public space.
- Emails you receive from us – although identical to those received by our other subscribers – are sent individually to each subscriber, with no other subscribers’ address hidden within the email headers.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. A parent or guardian of a player under 13 may subscribe to one or more newsletters on their behalf. If we learn that a person under the age of 13 has directly subscribed without permission from a parent or legal guardian, we will remove that subscription immediately.
- Within our website content or newsletters there are links to third party web sites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.