US Club Soccer
US Club Soccer - News
Arizona hosts final US Club Soccer id² Training Camp of 2016
The id² age group cycle targeting 2003 boys and 2002-03 girls came to a close this past weekend in Arizona with the fourth and final id² Training Camp of the year. A total of 106 players from 68 clubs across the country participated in a competitive, high-energy atmosphere at Grande Sports World in Casa Grande, Ariz., Dec. 8-11.
Over 100 players participate in US Club Soccer PDPs in Hawaii
More than 100 players players from 20 clubs spanning O’ahu, Maui, Kaua’i and the Big Island participated in boys and girls PDPs, on Oct. 8-9 at the Waipi’o Peninsula Soccer Complex on O’ahu and Oct. 14-15 at Keōpūolani Park on Maui. The PDPs were hosted by the Major Island Soccer Organization Junior League (MISO Jr.) and the Hawaii Soccer Federation (HSF), respectively.
US Club Soccer 2016-17 NPL Season Preview: West Region
With an expansive reach of 22 leagues, about 300 clubs and nearly 2,000 teams across the country, the 2016-17 US Club Soccer National Premier Leagues (NPL) season is now underway.
US Club Soccer NPL Finals kicking off Thursday in Colorado
The 2016 NPL Finals, the culminating event of year-long, league-based competition among NPLs around the country, kicks off tomorrow at Aurora Sports Park.
US Club Soccer National Cup West Regional concludes in Davis, Calif.
The National Cup XV, the 15th anniversary of US Club Soccer’s cup-based national championship series, officially kicked off at the National Cup XV West Regional (Boys) in Davis, Calif., June 11-14.
Twelve teams earn US Club Soccer Hawaii State Cup titles
Twelve teams from five clubs claimed state titles in US Club Soccer’s third annual Hawaii State Cup, at the Waipi‘o Peninsula Soccer Complex, on the island of O‘ahu.
Players from 60 clubs attend id² Training Camp in California
A total of 108 players from 60 clubs across the country participated at the id² Training Camp at Glendale Sports Complex in Glendale, Calif., March 17-20.
US Club Soccer announces new Arizona NPL
US Club Soccer and the National Premier Leagues (NPL) welcome the newly created Arizona NPL as part of a new regional alignment in the Southwestern United States.
US Club Soccer - Notes & Boasts
- 02/17/17 Around 200 NPL teams to compete in 2017 Jefferson Cup
- 12/15/16 US Club Soccer id² Arizona Training Camp Girls Roster
- 12/15/16 US Club Soccer id² Arizona Training Camp Boys Roster
- 11/18/16 Arizona NPL hosts first PDP featuring 57 players from six clubs
- 10/14/16 Thirty clubs represented in first wave of NPL Showcase acceptances
- 08/15/16 Connecticut, Arizona to host final US Club Soccer id² Camps of 2016
- 08/12/16 Hawaii Rush 02 Girls emerge as only back-to-back National Cup champs
- 07/14/16 Schedule released for US Club Soccer National Cup
- 07/02/16 Schedule released for 2016 NPL Finals
- 05/12/16 US Club Soccer to ring in New Year with NPL Girls Showcase in Florida
- 05/02/16 NorCal NPL hosts Boys and Girls Spring College Showcases
- 03/22/16 EDP hires John Saunders as Technical Director
- 03/17/16 US Club Soccer Board of Directors election results announced
- 03/15/16 NorCal NPL girls teams qualify for 2016 NPL Finals
- 03/15/16 US Club Soccer clarifies new player safety guidelines
US Club Soccer