News - News
Seattle Sounders FC announces five-year extension with Delta Air Lines
Seattle Sounders FC and Delta Air Lines have announced a partnership extension, making Delta the club's official airline sponsor for the next five years.
Andrew Carroll named Chief Business Officer for Real Salt Lake
Real Salt Lake Owner Dell Loy Hansentoday announced that Andrew Carroll has been named the Chief Business Officer for the RSL organization, overseeing all business operations at Real Salt Lake (MLS) and the Real Monarchs (USL), including corporate partnerships, tickets sales and operations, marketing, communications, public relations, media and game operations.
News - Notes & Boasts
- 09/03/15 Washington Spirit forward Crystal Dunn voted NWSL Player of the Month
- 09/03/15 Toronto FC’s Sebastian Giovinco voted MLS Player of the Month
- 09/02/15 New York Cosmos sign Lucky Mkosana to contract extension
- 09/02/15 Diniz, Wyatt named NSCAA College Players of the Week
- 09/01/15 Washington Spirit forward Crystal Dunn voted NWSL Player of the Week
- 09/01/15 Ten clubs earn division titles at first annual PWSI DMV Premier Cup
- 09/01/15 New York Red Bulls’ Bradley Wright-Phillips voted MLS Player of...
- 08/31/15 Dates, locations announced for Fall 2015 id² Training Camps
- 08/31/15 Montreal Impact Academy coach Jason Di Tullio added to first team staf...
- 08/31/15 New York City FC, forward Adam Nemec agree to part ways
- 08/31/15 Boston Breakers sign midfielder Kristie Mewis for 2016
- 08/31/15 Maryland SoccerPlex named Hospitality Company of the Year
- 08/28/15 FC Montreal signs 18-year-old midfielder Fabrice Mbvouvouma
- 08/28/15 Four FC Dallas players called in for national team duty
- 08/28/15 Five Real Salt Lake players called into U.S. U-20, U-23 MNT camps